Monday 2 September 2013

Favourite Cloth Diaper Prints


These are my current favourite cloth diaper prints. I'll list the brand name, but keep in mind you can/will likely find each specific fabric pattern in multiple brands and types of diapers.

Chevron is so trendy right now, it's all over home decor items, clothing, accessories etc. I'm apparently a huge trend follower, because I love me some chevron/zigzag/squiggles... whatever you want to call this pattern. This grey chevron diaper from the etsy shop TheEliMonster is beyond
precious.

AMP has probably one of the cutest cloth diaper designs out there in my opinion. The frilly looking leg gussets, the rounded tabs..and we can't forget the amazing print options. This elephant print named Wee Trunks is almost too much to handle.

I didn't want to put diapers on this list that weren't readily available, but when I looked at this Goodmama 795 Jo OBV (according to her Flickr..but I can't find it anywhere else), I couldn't not include it. After all, it's at the top of my Goodmama "have to have it" list, the delicate floral print is right up my alley. I could easily make a top 6 list all of goodmama, they are just so freaking cute!

I know this diaper isn't for everybody, but seriously...whoever created the print on this Baby Wizard must have gotten a hold of my brain and made this diaper specifically for me. The leaves, the orange and navy and grey, the random goose...or is that a swan? Either way, it's a win.

This is my only cheat, because it's not technically a cloth diaper, but it's a cloth diaper accessory so it's allowed, I've decided. But seriously, have you ever seen such a glorious array of colours and geometric-wonderfulosity? I had not until finding this Etsy seller PETUNIAS.

Lastly, this beauty from Ananbaby (and the 2,349,823 other brands who also sell it) is probably my favourite. Sometimes I'm in the mood for calm and cool colours and prints, and sometimes I just want a bright colour and pattern explosion; this bird design definitely provides that!


Thanks for reading my loves, let me know your favourite prints of the 6 I listed, or better yet, tell me your favourite print! Go ahead and link to the diaper or brand, so we can all appreciate the art of the fluff.

2 comments:

  1. That Grovia Woodlands print is still on my #1 list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baby Wizard leaf print is my FAVORITE too!! Unfortunately all three of my Baby Wizards (Leaf, Coffee, and Gears) delaminated within 3 weeks of eachother after a year of use in a rotation of over 100 diapers :( But hey I still have cute swim diapers :P

    ReplyDelete