Monday 21 January 2013

Movies To See in 2013

Movies I'll Be Checking Out This Year (by release date)

Crossed out once I've seen it. 

January

Movie 43



February

Warm Bodies

March

Oz the Great and Powerful


April

At Any Price

May

Star Trek Into Darkness

June

World War Z

July

August


September

Thanks for Sharing
Prisoners

October

Don Jon
Carrie

November

About Time
Last Vegas
Kick-ass 2
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire


December

Anchorman: The Legend Continues

TBA



If you want to watch all the trailers, check out my playlist here:
2013 Movie Trailers

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygod, I WILL see Anchorman. Didn't realize it was coming out this year. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally add Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters to your January must see list!! My husband and I recruited my MIL to watch the little one last night to see it... AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete